This tutorial aims to step through setting up an IMAP Email Account connected to Web Hosting Services.
Screenshots taken with Android Software Version 2.2(Froyo):
1. From the Home Screen or Application Menu, click the Mail icon.
2. If you DO NOT already have a POP, IMAP or Exchange email account setup on your phone, skip to step 5, other wise you should see a screen like the one below. From this screen, click the Menu Button on your phone to bring up additional setting options.
3. Click More.
4. Click New account.
5. Select Other (POP3/IMAP).
6. Choose Manual Setup.
7. Fill out the Incoming settings screen like the example below with your specific credentials then click Next.
8. Fill out the Outgoing server settings screen like the example below with your specific credentials then clickNext.
Note: Depending on your ISP you may need to change the outgoing port to 26 as some ISP blocks port 25 as is commonly used for spam purposes.
9. Choose what to call this email account on the following screen then click Finish Setup.