Our servers run CloudLinux and have the PHP Version Selector available at the cPanel.Â Â
To change the currently used PHP Version from the native version (Currently 5.3) you may follow as below.
1. Find the PHP Version Selector in your cPanel interface under the Software section.
2. The system will then show you the current Native PHP version if you have not customised this before.
3. Using the dropdown you can select a PHP version you can customise some settings for from PHP Version 5.3 through PHP Version 5.6.
In this example we have chosen PHP 5.3
4. Next if you desire to change some settings for PHP you may click "Switch to PHP Settings"
5. You will then see the interface that allows your customisation of predefined PHP Configuration values which should cover most software needs.
6. After clicking save your custom PHP version and config are saved and will be used by the sites under your cpanel account.